"Fuddruckers Houston Texans Summer Giveaway" Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS AND VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or its parent and affiliate companies or agents for lost, stolen, misdirected, illegible, or late entries. It is entrant’s responsibility to update Sponsor of any change in email address.
1. Eligibility: The "Fuddruckers Houston Texans Giveaway" Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, franchisees, advertising/promotion/fulfillment agencies, anyone else connected with the development, production and distribution of materials for or the implementation of this Sweepstakes and persons in the immediate family of (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or those living in their same household (whether or not related) as any person in any of the preceding categories, are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited by law. All federal and state laws apply.
2. Entry Periods: Sweepstakes starts on or about 12:00:01 a.m. Central Time (CT) on Thursday, June 30th, 2016 and ends at 11:59 p.m. CT on Wednesday, September 1, 2016 (“Sweepstakes Period”). All entries must be posted by the specified end time and date to be eligible for the corresponding drawing for the Entry Period.
3. How to Enter: No purchase is necessary to enter this Sweepstakes. A purchase does not improve your chances of winning. Internet access is required to participate in the Sweepstakes, except through alternate entry method below. To enter, during the Sweepstakes Period, access the Sweepstakes website at www.FuddsTexansBurger.com and fill out the online form found on the page to enter the Sweepstakes.
4. Conditions of Entry: Entrant represents and warrants that the entry and/or photo complies with the Conditions contained herein. Entries may not contain people other than the entrant, and may not contain any material that is obscene, offensive, disparaging, unlawful, dangerous, defamatory, libelous, violent, inapplicable, or inappropriate, as determined at the sole and absolute discretion of the Judges and Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and unfettered discretion, to disqualify at any time during the Sweepstakes any Entry based on the belief that such Entry contains any materials in violation of these Official Rules. All Entries submitted, and all rights, titles and interest thereto, including copyrights and derivative works and concepts or ideas depicted therein, are assigned to and become the sole property of Sponsor, may be used by Sponsor for any purpose and in any media whatsoever (without further compensation or review), and will not be returned. Sponsor reserves the right to edit, alter, modify or distort any submitted Entry.
5. Prizes:Entrants will be entering for the chance to win one of the following prizes. Prize selection will occur weekly as follows:
6. Conditions of Participation: Limit one prize per person during the Sweepstakes Period. Multiple email entries by the same individual can be grounds for disqualification. In the event of a dispute about entries submitted by multiple individuals using the same user name or e-mail address, Entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account used to register at the Website at the actual time of entry. The authorized e-mail-account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet-access provider, online-service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Incomplete entries are void.
7. Selection of Winners:Weekly winners will be selected on the following schedule:
- Week 1: Duane Brown Autographed Houston Texans Football Jersey (approximate retail value $150) and $20 Fuddruckers Gift Card
- Week 2: Duane Brown Autographed Houston Texans Football Jersey (approximate retail value $150) and $20 Fuddruckers Gift Card
- Week 3: Duane Brown Autographed Houston Texans Football Jersey (approximate retail value $150) and $20 Fuddruckers Gift Card
- Week 4: Kareem Jackson Autographed Houston Texans Football (approximate retail value $150) and $20 Fuddruckers Gift Card
- Week 5: Vince Wilfork Autographed Houston Texans Football (approximate retail value $150) and $20 Fuddruckers Gift Card
- Week 6: Duane Brown Autographed Houston Texans Football (approximate retail value $150) and $20 Fuddruckers Gift Card
- Week 7: Kareem Jackson Autographed Houston Texans Helmet (approximate retail value $250) and $20 Fuddruckers Gift Card
- Week 8: Whitney Mercilus Autographed Houston Texans Helmet (approximate retail value $250) and $20 Fuddruckers Gift Card
- Week 9: Yeti Cooler with Houston Texans & Fuddruckers themed Tailgate Package – approximate retail value $350
Winners will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries by the Sponsor or its representative on a weekly basis, between June 30th, 2016 to September 1, 2016, in accordance with the above schedule. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
Sponsor will then communicate with potential winners via email in order to obtain a preferred mailing address for prize fulfillment and other contact information required by Sponsor in order to verify eligibility. Potential winners must respond to Sponsor’s email with the required information within forty-eight (48) hours of the time the email was sent. If a potential winner cannot be reached, if a potential winner does not respond to the Sponsor’s email(s) within the required time limits, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable, that prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected in accordance with these complete Official Rules.
The Potential Winners are subject to eligibility verification and compliance with these Official Rules. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to it being awarded, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. Sponsor shall have no liability for any potential winner notification that is not received by any potential winner for any reason, including but not limited to lost, late or misdirected mail. In the event that a potential winner of any prize is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing. There will be three (3) alternate drawings after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
Prizes will be mailed or otherwise delivered to verified winners approximately one week after verification has been completed, to the address provided by the winners during the prize verification process. Depiction of prize elements in Sweepstakes-related materials are for illustrative purposes only and may not be actual prizes provided. No cash or substitution of any prizes will be offered in whole or in part. No assignment or prize transfer is permitted in whole or in part. If a prize is unavailable, Sponsor reserves the sole right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All unspecified expenses, taxes, fees, and surcharges on prize are the sole responsibility of prizewinner. By submitting an Entry or accepting a prize, where permitted by law, each participant grants to Sponsor and those acting pursuant to the authority of Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including, but not limited to, the internet, world wide web, and in print in perpetuity and throughout the universe, the entries, including, without limitation, the Entry (in whole or in part) and that participant’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news or information and for trade, advertising, and promotional purposes without any compensation or review.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Sweepstakes and acceptance of a prize constitutes winner's consent to Sponsor's use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, biographical information, hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration. By accepting a prize, the winner agrees that Sponsor and its franchisees, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents shall not be responsible or liable for any losses, damages or injuries of any kind resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or from acceptance, delivery, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize.
9. Release of Liability: BY ENTERING THIS CONTEST, AND AS A CONDITION OF PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES REFERENCED ABOVE, ENTRANT AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS AND RELEASE SPONSOR; ITS PARENT, AFFILIATES, AND SUBSIDIARIES; THE SERVICE AGENCIES AND INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS OF ANY OF THE ABOVE ORGANIZATIONS; INSTAGRAM®, TWITTER®, AND FACEBOOK®; THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS (INCLUDING ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES); AND ALL OTHERS ASSOCIATED WITH THE DEVELOPMENT AND EXECUTION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES (COLLECTIVELY THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY LOSSES, DAMAGES, INCLUDING PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES, RIGHTS, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, EXPENSES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES), LIABILITIES, OR CAUSE OF ACTION OF ANY KIND ARISING, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION PERSONAL INJURY, ILLNESS, DEATH, DISMEMBERMENT, LOST WAGES, AND/OR PROPERTY LOSS OR DAMAGE, AS WELL AS CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, AND/OR INVASION OF PRIVACY. SPONSOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY WEBSITE OR APP USERS OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR USED IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR BY ANY TECHNICAL OR HUMAN ERROR THAT MIGHT OCCUR IN THE PROCESSING OF SUBMISSIONS IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. SPONSOR ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERROR; OMISSION; INTERRUPTION; DELETION; DEFECT; DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION; COMMUNICATIONS-LINE FAILURE; OR THEFT, DESTRUCTION, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ALTERATION OF ENTRIES. SPONSOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PROBLEMS OR TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION OF ANY TELEPHONE NETWORK OR LINES; COMPUTER ONLINE SYSTEMS, SERVERS, OR PROVIDERS; COMPUTER EQUIPMENT; SOFTWARE; OR FAILURE OF E-MAIL OR ENTRY ON ACCOUNT OF TECHNICAL PROBLEMS OR TRAFFIC CONGESTION ON THE INTERNET OR AT ANY WEBSITE OR COMBINATION THEREOF, INCLUDING INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PARTICIPANT’S OR TO ANY PERSON’S COMPUTER RELATED TO OR RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR DOWNLOADING MATERIALS FROM THIS WEBSITE. Sponsor is not responsible for user cheating or fraud by any entrants. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the sweepstakes or defraud sponsor in any way will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Participants who engage in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won. If, for any reason, the sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, due to, without limitation, infection by computer virus, worm, or bugs; tampering; unauthorized intervention; fraud; technical failures; labor dispute; strike; riot; civil commotion; fire; flood; storm or other natural cataclysm or any other cause beyond the control of Sponsor which, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this sweepstakes, sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the sweepstakes.
10. Disputes: ENTRANT AGREES THAT THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF TEXAS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. AS A CONDITION OF PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, EACH PARTICIPANT AGREES THAT ANY AND ALL DISPUTES THAT CANNOT BE RESOLVED BETWEEN THE PARTIES AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, EXCLUSIVELY BEFORE A STATE COURT LOCATED IN HARRIS COUNTY, TEXAS, OR FEDERAL COURT LOCATED IN HOUSTON, HARRIS COUNTY, TEXAS, AT SPONSOR’S SELECTION. FURTHER, IN ANY SUCH DISPUTE, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL PARTICIPANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR AND HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM PUNITIVE; INCIDENTAL; OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES, OTHER THAN PARTICIPANT’S ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES (I.E., COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES), AND PARTICIPANT FURTHER WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR INCREASED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE ENTRANT AND SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, SHALL BE GOVERNED BY, AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS, WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES (WHETHER OF THE STATE OF TEXAS OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION), WHICH WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF THE LAWS OF ANY JURISDICTION OTHER THAN THE STATE OF TEXAS.)
11. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud, technical failures, or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law. This Sweepstakes is offered in the United States only and shall only be construed and evaluated according to United States law.
12. Severability: Should any provision of these Official Rules held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any jurisdiction shall, as to such jurisdiction, be ineffective to the extent of such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability without affecting the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions hereof; and the invalidity of a particular provision in a particular jurisdiction shall not invalidate such provision in any other jurisdiction.
13. Winners List: For names of prize winners, available after September 2, 2016, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Fuddruckers, Attention: Houston Texans Summer Giveaway, 13111 Northwest Freeway, Suite 600 Houston, Texas 77040. Requests must be received by September 15th, 2016. Names of prize winners (first name, last initial) may also be posted on a website.
14. Sponsor: Luby's, Fuddruckers Restaurants, LLC (“Sponsor”), 13111 Northwest Freeway, Suite 600, Houston, Texas 77040.
© 2016 Luby's Fuddruckers Restaurants, LLC; All rights reserved.
- Week 1: Winner selected on or about July 8, 2016
- Week 2: Winner selected on or about July 15, 2016
- Week 3: Winner selected on or about July 22 2016
- Week 4: Winner selected on or about July 29, 2016
- Week 5: Winner selected on or about August 5, 2016
- Week 6: Winner selected on or about August 12, 2016
- Week 7: Winner selected on or about August 19, 2016
- Week 8: Winner selected on or about August 28, 2016
- Week 9: Winner selected on or about September 2, 2016